Thursday, January 21, 2010

About Me

I'm Jenny. I'm a senior in sociology. There really isn't a simple definition that can describe a person. I'm the first person who was born in the country from my family. The rest was born in what was USSR, but now is Ukraine. Except, we don't speak Ukranian. We speak Russian. I stopped speaking Russian when i was about 8. I still know it, i just choose not to use it. My parents give me crap about it a lot. But it's fine with me.

My biggest influence in my life has been my grandpa. I actually have no clue why he's such an influence on me because he died when i was 3. The day i really started to remember my grandpa when i was at a family dinner at my aunt's house. My grandpa told my cousin, who's 31, that when i was born, everyone will still love him the same way. I'm not sure why that impacted me so much, but it did. When i was 12, my brother was born, who's named Mark, after my grandpa. I also have a tattoo in memory of my grandpa.

I'm going to Eastern next year to major in Psychology. Then after, im going to Argosy to get my master's and doctorate. My major goal in life is to get married, have a family, and become a clinical psychiatrist. My purpose in life? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment