Friday, March 5, 2010

Six- Fingered Patriot

There are some times that I’m talking to my friends and we’re talking about schools and they start saying, “I heard that at Stevenson…” and then that line usually is followed by some ridiculous comment about either how rich Stevenson is, how big we are, or how much Stevenson focuses on grades. Before I came here, my friends in Wheeling and I were in the car and their mom said, “I heard if you get a B at Stevenson, you get made fun of. If you get a C you get kicked out”. If that was true, I would have been made fun of so much and been kicked out enough times too. That really proves how much Stevenson has created its own subculture. There’s a Facebook group called “You know you go to Stevenson if…” Then there are things like you understand the words Point, Airport, Six-Finger Patriot, West Building, East Building and more. Stevenson is the only place you can say I parked at the point so I’ll meet you at the six-fingered patriot.

1 comment:

  1. haha - that's so funny, but can you change and avoid using the nameof the school?

    ReplyDelete